|Create A Facebook Page Without Name|
- Create a Facebook Page with any name of your choice and category, I prefer Cause – Community category. You can use the Code now also but its better to use it later on. If you want to apply this trick on any of your existing page then simply follow the steps from hereby.
- After you have created the page all you have to do is open the page as admin and go to the Page settings.
- Now all you have to do is rename the page.
|This will come when you will paste it on your address bar.|
|Use this code|
- Just Copy the above code and first paste in your address bar. Remove “iftiseo” and copy the code again. Now you have the code to have a page without name. See the picture if you have any doubt.
- Just Click on Change page name and paste the code youv’e copied earlier. (The one without IFTISEO) and click save. The box will look empty so don’t worry, just click the save changes button.
|Paste the code here and save it|
- Your page is now without any name. See Demo of one of my page that I created using this trick
Also Read: Code to Invite all Friends to a Facebook Page or Event
1. Post an empty Status
Just copy the code given above and paste it in the status box and post it. You have just posted an empty status.
2. Facebook Profile with No Name
Use the same code as your name and you will be having a profile with no name. (I haven’t tried it yet as we have only 3-5 chances of changing our Facebook name.) If you try it, do let us know about it in the comment sections.
3. Empty Comment
The same code works for empty comments as well. Just paste in the comment box and press enter.
I have explained this trick more very very briefly but still if you find any difficulties do let us know.
I hope you liked this post. Do share it with your friends, coz sharing is caring and it encourages us write more tips and tutorials.
Also Check out: Facebook Tricks 2015 [UPDATED]
Post updated on 27th March 2015. Trick working as of today.