Hello Friends, I’ve been recently asked by many bloggers on How To Show Adsense Ads Below Every Post Title. So I thought of sharing a post on it rather than explaining individually to everyone.
Almost every blogger prefer AdSense on their Blogs or Websites as it is the best available Monetizing medium to earn money. To maximize the earnings, the ads need to be placed properly on suitable places. Besides Banner and Sidebar, There is one more place where you should place your ads. Its below your Post Title. Infact, it has the best CTR as compared to other Units.
Many of them will prefer to put Ads between their posts, but it may prove dangerous. Dangerous in the sense that you may get warning from AdSense or even you may lose your AdSense account. This is because if you read the rules and policies of Google Adsense it is clearly stated that placing Ads near posts so that it may look as if its post image or post part will not be allowed. SO being on the safer side, its better to opt placing Ads below the title and then starting the post content.
Now one more problem arises, How to put Adsense Ads below every post because manually its nearly impossible. To do so you need to make some changes on your template. Lets get started
Steps To Put Adsense Ads Below Every Post Title
- First of all make an Ad unit of your preferred size (Use Rectanges or Squares Ad units for best results) from your AdSense Account and convert the Ad unit to change special characters from this ADSENSE CONVERTER TOOL.
- Now open your blogger template editor page.
- Press CTRL+F and search for the below code
Note:- You may find the code 2-3 times in your template as per your template. You have to try in all of them.
- Now paste your converted AdSense code ABOVE <data:post.body/> in the given format. In place of CONVERTED AD CODE paste your AdSense converted code.
<b:if cond=’data:blog.pageType == "item"’><center> CONVERTED AD CODE </center> <br/> <br/> </b:if>
You will find on other blogs saying to paste the code below <data:post.body/> but they are all wrong and since most of the bloggers copy the tricks, its spread all over the internet.
- Save the template. Open any of your blog post, Bingo your’e done Ads will now display below the post titles.
If you have any update or query regarding this or any other topic feel free to comment below or Contact us. If you like this post, share this with others and comment below. Don’t forget to check our other tricks and tutorials.